Award-Winning Orthodontist in Pierce & Kitsap County
Dr. Carlos started his journey at the tender age of 11. It was his own experience with braces that left him mesmerized by the profession, and right then and there, he decided to become an orthodontist.
“I remember waiting for my appointment in the waiting room. The door opened and it was just one of those moments. The light went on for me when the orthodontist welcomed me to his office. Throughout my treatment, I always paid close attention to what he was doing. He was having so much fun, I was hypnotized by him!”
He completed his CAGS from Boston University and then received his MS degree at the University of Minnesota. He became the first Surgical and Craniofacial Orthodontic Fellow from Case Western Reserve University, where he graduated. Along the way, he won multiple awards and was published in the orthodontic field.
As a published orthodontic specialist, he has been recognized as a leader in his field. As a clinician, he is an Invisalign® VIP provider, placing him among the top 1% of providers worldwide. Dr. Carlos’ specialized orthodontic expertise offers children, teens, and adults an exceptional experience on their way to a beautifully straight smile. He is driven by a passionate desire to ensure patients of all ages receive the highest level of specialized orthodontic solutions.
Dr. Caballero supports the local community by sponsoring a variety of events and is an active blood donor.
Dr. Carlos holds memberships in:
- The American Association of Orthodontists
- The American Dental Association
- The Washington State Dental Association
- The Washington State Society of Orthodontists
- World Federation of Orthodontists
- Hispanic Dental Association
- Pacific Coast Association of Orthodontists
- American Academy of Facial Esthetics
- American Association of Dental Consultants
- Advance Education Committee Resident Representative, U of MN
- Class President & Chief Resident, U of MN Orthodontic Postgraduate Program
- Member of Dean's Council for Ethics & Professionalism, BUGSDM
- President & Founder of Dallas-based Association of Foreign-Trained Dentists
- Medal Recipient & Named as "Best National Dental Student" by Mexico's President & by Newspaper "Diario de Mexico"
- Acknowledgement as "Dentistry School Best Pupil," Universidad Autónoma de Guadalajara
- CWRU Orthodontics - Guest Lecturer for Ortho/Pedo/OS Postgrad Programs
- AAO Chicago - Assitant Instructor for Trapezio Orthodontic Training
- U of MN - Pre-doctoral Orthodontic Assistant Instructor
- Orametrix - Orthodontic Consultant & Trainer
- "Alexander Discipline" - Certified Instructor & Lecturer
- Univ. of Ciudad Juarez/Univ. Aut. de Nuevo Leon - Guest Lecturer
- Mexican Association of Orthodontics in Puerto Vallarta - Clinic Table Presentation
- Univ. Aut. de Nuevo Leon - Assitant Instructor at the Undergraduate Orthodontic Clinic
Active Licenses & Other Certifications
- Texas, Virginia, & Washington State
- Allergan Course-Certified for Botox, Facial Fillers, & Kybella
- Master Academy of Facial Esthetics, Botox, & Fillers Certified
- "Paik's Buccal Corrector and Orthopedic Device for Class III Malocclusion" - UANL, Monterrey, Mexico (2000)
- Orthodontic Research Assistant for "Alexander Orthodontics," Arlington, TX (2001-2004)
- Research Assistant Volunteer, BUGSDM (2008-2010)
- Class II Malocclusion Treated Non-Extraction & Symmetrical Forces (2012)
Patents & Publications
- Mexican Association of Orthodontics Magazine, 2005 - "Paik's Buccal Corrector: An Orthopedic Appliance for Class III Malocclusion."
- Mexican Association of Orthodontics Magazine, 2005 - "Modern Technology Applied in Orthodontics: The SureSmile System."
- Amolea Publications, July 2004 - "The Alexander Discipline" [Translation for Latin America & Europe]
- King County Dental Society's New Member Ambassador Committee Member
- AAO/AMO Chief Liaison (2017-2019)
Request a Copy of Dr. Caballero's Book
What To Expect At Your First Visit
Transform Your SMile & Self-Confidence At Master Orthodontics
- Discuss Your Goals & Concerns
- Digital X-Rays
- In-Depth Examination
- Personalized Treatment Plan & Affordable Financing
- Bonus: Receive a Free Copy of Dr. Caballero's Book
Meet Dr. Caballero – Schedule Your Appointment Today!
For more information or to experience our award-winning orthodontic care, schedule your Free Smile Analysis today. Your comprehensive appointment includes a discussion of your goals and concerns, an in-depth exam, digital x-rays, a personalized treatment plan, and a BONUS - a FREE copy of Dr. Caballero's book, "Ask Dr. Carlos - What Every Parent Needs to Know About Braces."
You can request your appointment by calling 360-692-4811 to reach our Bremerton office, 253-851-8890 to reach our Gig Harbor office, or 360-895-9099 to reach our Port Orchard office. You may also click here to use our convenient online appointment form.
As one of the premier orthodontic practices in Bremerton, Gig Harbor & Port Orchard, WA, our orthodontist and team at Master Orthodontics also provide 5-star orthodontic care to patients from Silverdale, Fox Island, Poulsbo, Belfair & Allyn, WA & the surrounding areas.