We’ve missed seeing our patients’ beautiful smiles! That’s why we’re thrilled to announce we can begin seeing you in our offices again starting on May 18!
Although we’re always focused on the health of our patients, we want you to know that we’ve taken enhanced measures to protect your well-being while you’re in our offices.
When you come in for your next appointment, you will notice the following new procedures:
- Extended business hours – 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Only the patient is allowed to access the premises
- All patients need to be wearing a face mask
- AAOIC COVID 19 release needs to be signed
- AAOIC COVID 19 Health form needs to be signed
- Sneeze barriers will be installed
- All patient’s temperatures will be taken via an infrared thermometer
- N95 & KN95 masks, as well as face shields, will be worn by staff
- 6’ of distance will be between the chairs in the waiting room
We feel these increased safety measures will further protect the health of our patients and staff. If you have any questions, please call us at any of the numbers below. We look forward to seeing your smiling faces again!
As one of the premier orthodontic practices in Bremerton, Gig Harbor & Port Orchard, WA, our orthodontist and team at Master Orthodontics also provide 5-star orthodontic care to patients from Silverdale, Fox Island, Poulsbo, Belfair & Allyn, WA & the surrounding areas.