Meet Your Port Orchard Orthodontist
Dr. Carlos started his journey at the tender age of 11. It was his own experience with braces that left him mesmerized by the profession, and right then and there, he decided to become an orthodontist.
He completed his CAGS from Boston University and then received his MS degree at the University of Minnesota. He became the first Surgical and Craniofacial Orthodontic Fellow from Case Western Reserve University, where he graduated. Along the way, he won multiple awards and was published in the orthodontic field.
As a published orthodontic specialist, he has been recognized as a leader in his field. As a clinician, he is an Invisalign® VIP provider, placing him among the top 1% of providers worldwide. Dr. Carlos’ specialized orthodontic expertise offers children, teens, and adults an exceptional experience on their way to a beautifully straight smile. He is driven by a passionate desire to ensure patients of all ages receive the highest level of specialized orthodontic solutions.
Why an Orthodontist in Port Orchard?
Orthodontist vs. Dentist
An orthodontist is a dentist, but a dentist is not an Orthodontist. All orthodontists are dentists first, but though not every dentist has the qualifications to be an orthodontist. Dr. Caballero continued his formal education for 2 or 3 additional years before receiving the necessary license and certification. As an orthodontist, Dr. Caballero has spent years studying nothing but how and why to move teeth. This includes what to do, how to plan, and how to execute the appropriate treatment plan.
Why does it matter if you see your Port Orchard Orthodontist?
Specialists receive additional training to give them the skills needed to deal with more complex orthodontic problems. Dentists receive basic orthodontic training which allows them to perform root canals, extract wisdom teeth, and treat young children who do not need to see an orthodontist yet.
Seeing a specialist like your Port Orchard orthodontist may change your experience in braces by:
- Providing additional treatment options.
- Giving you more efficient treatment and visits, because it is the office's primary area of care.
- Knowing that you'll receive the best possible outcome on your treatment plan, especially if you have severe bite problems that need to be addressed.
- Personal experience treating multiple cases that share your unique concerns
- Being seen more quickly, as a family dentist will be focused on longer patient cases or emergencies throughout the day.
- You may think it's easier to have your orthodontic work completed by your dentist. Convenience shouldn't be a concern, because you will only be stopping by your Port Orchard orthodontist's offices every six to eight weeks.
And don't let price be a problem either! Master Orthodontics is proud to provide affordable treatment in the Port Orchard area.